IS WOPN LIMITED TO ONE PERSON PER BUSINESS CATEGORY?
No. We are open to all businesses and allow more than one person per professional classification or specialty (business category). We also do not limit you to participation with other networking groups.
WHERE AND WHEN DOES WOPN MEET?
Our WOPN Mix & Mingle Luncheons are every 2nd Thursday of each month at Kapilina Club House from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Visit our Events Page for upcoming events!
Kapilina Beach Homes - Clubhouse
5100 Iroquois Ave
Ewa Beach, Hawaii 96706
Our WOPN Mix & Mingle Pau Event are typically every 3rd or 4th Thursday of each month from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. Visit our Events Page for upcoming events!
WHAT IS THE COST FOR WOPN?
There is NO COST to join WOPN. Membership is FREE and no strings attached. We ask that you pay for your lunch at our monthly business networking mixers. Our monthly mix and mingle are $15 for members and $20 for non-members. RSVP is required two days prior to the event. If you RSVP and do not show up at the event, you will still be responsible to pay for your lunch. If you do not RSVP and do a walk-in on the day of the event, then you pay $20 at the door and lunch is not guaranteed. We encourage everyone to bring a guest.
WHAT IS THE FORMAT OF THE WOPN MIXERS?
The typical format of our Mix & Mingle Mixers (not in any order):
Aloha and mahalo for your interest in joining West Oahu Professional Network (WOPN). To join WOPN, simply attend one of our social business mixers. If you enjoyed your experience networking with Hawaii local business and professionals, then proceed with completing our Membership Application.
In accepting to join WOPN, I agree:
1. To have my company listed on various marketing publications, social media and online on the WOPN website.
2. To provide complete information about my company as outlined in the WOPN application.
3. To make a commitment to attend the monthly business mixers and if I cannot attend, I will send a representative.
4. To invite others to join WOPN.
5. To actively look for opportunities for WOPN to giveback into the community.